vendredi 2 janvier 2015

Theme styling for plugins


I have a plugin that comes with some front end CSS included in a file. This CSS is used to style elements that are generated on the page by the plugin itself. If i want to create a few custom themes is there a way to style the elements defined in the plugin CSS in the theme?


My overall goal is to have multiple similar themes that slightly alter the layout and styling of my pages. My problem however is the fact that the plugin I am using has it's own CSS.


The reason I haven't jumped straight into changing the plugin CSS is because I want layout and style changes to be used across all of my pages, not just the ones that use the plugin's shortcode to generate content.


I have read up on creating themes but I am just not sure how you would create a theme that overwrites CSS already included with a plugin.


Could I delete the styling from the plugin and reference the styles in my theme's style sheet?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire