vendredi 2 janvier 2015

Looking to build a wordpress travel site with booking options


I want to make a site which offers visitors the option to book guided tours, activities etc in a few locations(around three).


The user needs to be shown the following fields


date(with options)->Locations(either a drop down or options with check boxes to select)-> Activities(options with checkboxes to select)-> Total price(depending on selected options)->checkout(cart)


I want the check out to happen simply(on the same page if possible).


From all that I have researched this can be possible by using gravity forms with woocommerce. However, I have no prior experience with both so I thought I'd ask first.


Would that be possible? Is there some other/better solution? I'd be grateful for any suggestions.


The site would also need a user log in functionality which I wish to add via woocommerce social log in.


Is wordpress with woocommerce/gravity forms the right way to go to build a site like this or would Joomla with RS forms/virtuemart be better?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire