mercredi 25 mars 2015

Redirect when clicked on register link


I'm using the simplemodal login plugin on my site. It provides me with a login and a register link. Works great... however. It is necessary for me to collect more data from the user. So I don't want them to be registered with an username and email address (and send the password by email) Next to that I don't want the standard registration fields on the WooCommerce My Account page.


In both cases I want the user/visitor be redirected to my custom user-registration.php page. BTW this page is created with Gravity Forms and the User Registration Add on. The form works great. I only have difficulties connecting it to the register links.


As a sort of a newbie I don't know where to start.


Can anyone help me out with some detailed information? Thanks in advance.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire