mercredi 25 mars 2015

Link between Home.php and index.php


I have home.php which include a big picture and description of my website. and a index.php that will be the blog page that show all the posts.


This is my theme folder



/themes/mytheme/
index.php
home.php
header.php
footer.php
header-blog.php
header-blog.php


code for index.php



<?php
/*
* Template Name: Index
*/
get_header(blog); ?>
<div id="main">
<div id="content">
<?php
if (have_posts()) :
while (have_posts()) :
the_post(); ?>
<h1><?php the_title(); ?></h1>
<h4>Posted on <?php the_time('F jS, Y') ?></h4>
<p><?php the_content(__('(more...)')); ?></p>
<hr>
<?php endwhile; else:?>
<p><?php _e('Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.'); ?></p><?php endif; ?>
</div>
<?php get_sidebar(); ?>
</div>
<div id="delimiter">
</div>
<?php get_footer(blog); ?>


My Question is:


1)I need to create a link in Home.php(homepage) that allow will prompt to index.php(blog page) like below:



<li><a href="Blog">Blog</a></li>
www.mysite.com/Blog


2)the blog preview is not available(404 page not found), and i cannot view my blog at all now.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire