mercredi 25 mars 2015

How to create user group and add its menu icon to dashboard top level admin menu?


I would like to use the user registration under users to create an option page similar to a custom post type. Afterward, I would like to be able to directly access the created users group by clicking on a menu icon from the admin menu. I understand I can add custom meta to user info in dashboard, but instead of creating a custom post type for contacts I want to use the user registration already available and create direct access to it by placing a menu icon on the top level admin menu. I would like to have something like: Contact (which will show all users of a specific group), add new contact(pointing to add new user for that group). My idea is really to take the user group further.


Thanks for any feedback.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire