I've got an unusual problem.
My woocommerce website is using two currencies: GBP and EURO.
The problem I have is that I use rules for the shipping: for customers from Republic of Ireland the shipping prices are as follows: - if order is below 200 Euro - customers pays 10 Euro - if order is above 200 Euro - customers pay 0
Similarly for customers from the UK: - if order is below 200 Pounds - customer pays 10 Pounds - if order is above 200 Pounds - customer pays 0
I am using a custom plugin for currency switching and conversion.
However every table rate plugin (which seems fine to what I want to achieve) is quoted based on the store base currency, in this case Euro.
So to get 10 and 200 Pounds respectively the figures have to be divided by current conversion rate, eg. 0.7335 to get 13.6332 and 272.6653
The problem is that not only this is messy but also tends to return incorrect values (mostly due to decimal places).
I was wondering if there is any plugin that deals with multi currency shipping?
Thanks
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire